Where To Take The Injections
Where to take HGH injections is a query that is raised by different people when they are about to take HGH injections. When there are medications that need to be taken in the form of injections many people become apprehensive about such a process. Indeed, those who need to take HGH injections on a regular basis need to show a lot of self control and determination in order to prepare themselves to take such injections. In most cases, those who are taking up hormone replacement therapies are prescribed injectable HGH. Such a form of therapy is prescribed for those who face growth hormone deficiency symptoms. There are many other forms of HGH products available in the market but the most effective and viable form is the HGH injections. Often the hormone is injected into the subcutaneous layer. That is done through the stomach area around the belly button or through the buttocks. It can even be taken into the intramuscular layer like the thigh muscles. The results are the best when you take subcutaneous injections.
Time Of Day For HGH Injections
There are many queries that are raised regarding the intake of HGH injections. Those who undergo hormone replacement therapy usually needs to use injectable HGH. For them they need to know what is the time and the manner in which the artificial hormone needs to be taken in to be most effective. Many people are concerned as to when the injections should be taken. The doctors propose that the injections are best taken before bedtime. However they work equally well at any time of the day or night. However, when it is taken before bedtime, one is assured of sound sleep and the optimal result of the HGH injections.
Regarding Dosage Amounts
The next questions that are usually raised are regarding the dosage of the medication. Many people wonder what should be the dosage in the HGH injections that is prescribed by the doctor. The following points are to be considered:
- The injectable HGH is started off as one or two IUs per day
- The dosage usually needs to be taken five days in a week
- One can give a two day break after taking in the HGH injections continuously for five days
- Usually more than 3 IUs are not prescribed
- When the physician finds the HGH levels stabilized in the blood stream, they may reduce the dosage amount for a patient
Effects Or Effectiveness
Most patients wonder when they will see results of the HGH injections. That again depends on the following points:
- The age and physical condition of the patient needs to be considered
- Usually one needs to be on injectable HGH for two months before results can be expected
- Usually six months or so is the period of treatment when the IGF-I levels are low in the blood stream of patients
Frequent blood tests need to be done in order to determine the stability of HGH in the bloodstream.